HOW TRANSFORMATIONAL COACHING CAN HELP YOU.
- You will have a safe space to be heard and validated without judgment, which is your first step towards transformation.
- I will take you on a pragmatic journey of self-exploration.
- We will focus on actions and solutions in a collaborative way.
- You will feel empowered to make changes that feel right for you.
- I can help you move from where you are now to where you want to be in the future.
- As you begin to transform how you see things, you will start to transform how you live your life.
WHY TALKING TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY IS DIFFERENT.
- Your feelings and decisions impact those close to you which will affect how they respond or how much you filter what you say.
- Friends and family feel the need to give you solutions and advice in order to help. No solution fits all.
- You will feel a duty to hear and help them in return when you hardly have it in you to cope yourself some days.
- You fall into repetitive old patterns of arguments when you or someone close to you feels blamed and defensive.
MY OWN EXPERIENCE
I expressed how I felt a lot with my friends but I still found it hard to decide things for myself or follow advice that didn’t feel right for me. I would then feel uncomfortable complaining that I was still in the same negative cycle when I hadn’t followed the advice given to me previously.
The experience of going to a life coach was invaluable. It helped me gain the insights I needed to see where I was holding myself back and empowered to make the changes I had always wanted.
I found life coaching so helpful that I trained and qualified as a transformational coach with Animas, who are fully accredited by the world’s leading coaching bodies, and I am a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
I can now share these strategies with other women worldwide in both English and Arabic while working from my home in Cambridgeshire, UK.